Part Time Instructor at Henry's School of Imaging
Henry's Ottawa, Ontario
267 Bank St.
Henry's School of Imaging is looking for photographic/digital imaging experts who are excellent communicators and who also have a strong passion for sharing their knowledge with others.
Henry's customers have a keen desire to learn how to use their cameras, software and other products. As an
instructor for Henry's School of Imaging, you will use your solid photographic skills and open, outgoing personality to help our customers realize their goals.
Suitable candidates must have a knack for effectively conveying technical and visual concepts to mostly adult
beginner and intermediate level students. Candidates should be mobile and should also be available to teach
throughout all four seasons on most weekends and some weekday evenings.
Successful candidates must demonstrate:
- a solid understanding of current photographic and digital imaging technology
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- a pleasant, outgoing personality
- a passion for sharing knowledge with others
- knowledge of the use of some image processing/workflow software, such as Adobe Photoshop®,
Photoshop® Elements, Photoshop® Lightroom, Aperture
- the ability to adapt to changing or unexpected situations
You can apply for this position by submitting your resume to email@example.com