Enable Pop-up Windows
Trying to download the corresponding notes for the class you attended? Our website functionality requires that pop-ups be enabled in your browser in order to do so.
Use the instructions below to enable pop-up windows in your browser. Instructions vary depending on the type of browser you are using: Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari.
- With Internet Explorer open, click on the 'Tools' option in the main menu. From the drop-down options, select "Internet Options". A new window will open.
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- Near the bottom of the Privacy tab is a section called 'Pop-up Blocker'. To enable all pop-ups on all websites, simply uncheck the checkbox next to 'Turn on Pop-up Blocker'.
- OR to only accept Pop-ups from the School of Imaging website, click the "Settings" button to the right. Another window will open when you do.
- Near the top of this new 'Pop-up Blocker Settings' window, enter 'schoolofimaging.ca' into the text field labeled 'Address of website to allow:'
- Click the 'Add' button to the right of that field. 'Schoolofimaging.ca' will be added to the list of Allowed sites'.
- Click the 'Close' button at the bottom of the window. The 'Pop-up Blocker Settings' window will close.
- Click the 'OK' button at the bottom of the window.
- With Firefox open, navigate to the 'Preferences' option in the Main Navigation. On a computer running Windows, this can be found under the 'Tools' option. On a Mac, this is found under 'Firefox' in the main navigation bar.
- Once the Preferences window opens, click on the "Content" button near the top.
- In this view there is a checkbox for "Block pop-up windows". To enable all pop-ups on all web sites, uncheck this box.
- OR to only accept pop-ups on the School of Imaging website, click the "Exceptions" button to the right. Another window will open when you do.
- In the 'Allowed Sites - Pop-ups' window, near the top is a text field labeled "Address of web site". Type 'schoolofimaging.ca' into this field.
- Click the "Allow" button. The School of Imaging website will be added to the list of allowed sites.
- Click the close button
- Close the Preferences window.
- There are two ways to enable pop-ups within Safari. With Safari open, click the 'Safari' option in the main menu. The third option in the drop-down is 'Block Pop-up Windows'. Make sure this option is unchecked before attempting to download your workshop notes.
- The second option for Safari users is to open the Preferences window by clicking on 'Safari' in the main menu, and from the drop-down select the 'Preferences' option.
- Once the Preferences window opens, click on the button for 'Security', located at the top of the window.
- In the section labeled "Web content", uncheck the option for "Block pop-up windows".
- Once the button is unchecked, close the Preferences window.