Become a real Photoshop Pro, automating tasks and getting comfortable with the most advanced features of the program.
This workshop is taught over a course of 2 consecutive days. 6hrs each day with 30 to 60 minutes for a lunch break.
- Camera Raw: localized adjustments, sharpening and noise reduction
- Channels: advantages of working in Lab, Duotone and Spot Channels
- Actions: recording, editing and batch processing using custom macros
- Animation: edit frame or timeline animations, working with key frames
- Video: image sequence into video, adjusting and editing video layers
- 3D: open standard 3D file formats or create/edit your own 3D layers
- Vanishing Point: define planes, then edit your images in perspective
- Variables: work with data-driven graphics, defining/applying data sets
Who Should Attend?
Experienced Photoshop users who want to push their knowledge to capitalize on the most powerful aspects of the program.
Paul Kelly is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with over fifteen years experience teaching graphic applications on both Mac and Windows in advertising and corporate environments, community colleges and private institutions. He also runs a design business providing freelance creative, layout and design for everything from advertising and package design to web sites and interactive presentations.