Learn what makes Photoshop the standard in image editing. This course is a general overview of the fundamental aspects of the program.
This workshop is taught over a course of 2 consecutive days. 6hrs each day with 30 to 60 minutes for a lunch break.
- Workspace: tools, menus, panels, navigation and viewing options
- Adobe Bridge: organize, compare, rank and filter your images
- Terminology: file size, resolution, bit depth and color spaces
- Painting Tools: learn how to use the Brush and Gradient Tools
- Editing and Retouching: crop straighten, clone, heal and red eye
- Selections: overview of selection tools and modifying selections
- Adjustments: applying filters, basic tonal and color adjustments
- Output: printing options and saving your images for the web
Who Should Attend?
New Photoshop users or anyone looking to gain a more solid foundation in the program and start using it more efficiently.
Paul Kelly is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with over fifteen years experience teaching graphic applications on both Mac and Windows in advertising and corporate environments, community colleges and private institutions. He also runs a design business providing freelance creative, layout and design for everything from advertising and package design to web sites and interactive presentations.