In our PS Elements 301 course we will show ways to enhance your images in a more creative way by exploring Photoshop Elements' tools. By using Adjustment Layers and Masks you will learn how to replace sections of your photos and perform 'digital surgery'. You will discover how to enhance your images in a 'non-destructive' workflow which is key when performing advanced adjustments.
PS Elements 101 and 201 or equivalent knowledge
An introduction to Blend Modes: understanding & applying them for both corrective & creative purposes
- Enhancing & Replacing skies
- Correcting Perspective
- Creating HDR (high dynamic range) Images
- Merging Multiple Images Together for Seamless Panoramas
- Whitening Teeth
- Reducing Wrinkles
- Performing a Digital Makeover & Digital Surgery
- Beautiful Colour to Black & White Conversions
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who are comfortable working with Photoshop Elements and wish to take their skills in photo enhancement to the next level.
What To Bring To Class:
- For students attending this course at Barrie, Sudbury, Winnipeg or St John's, you are REQUIRED to bring your own laptop with a working copy of Photoshop Elements 9 installed, Laptop power adapter and a Mouse
- For students attending this course at any other School location, Mac computers will be provided for class
IMPORTANT NOTE - For students at Barrie, Sudbury, Winnipeg or St John's locations:
- You may use a 30-day trial version of this software, available for download at adobe.com. A full retail version is highly recommended, as you will require the software for your own use after the trial version expires.
- Sample images will be provided on a DVD at the start of class. Arrive 10 minutes early to ensure all images and or software are loaded and software is working.
Experience with Photoshop Elements is required for this course. Interface interaction and various tools are covered in our PS Elements 101 and 201 courses, all which you'll need to know prior to attending PS Elements 301.