Join us for our Travel Photography 101 course where we'll share with you plenty of practical & photographic advice that will change the way you shoot on future trips. You'll learn how to prepare for the trip, how to plan for that special shot and get shots that tell great stories about your adventure. You'll finish this course knowing how to capture photos that will set you apart from the average traveller.
- Evaluating and selecting the proper gear for your trip
- Key research points for your destination
- Building your photographic shot list
- Techniques for making (not taking) photographs with impact
- How to reflect the character of your destination through photos
- Dealing with local customs and culture
- Thinking outside the postcard: photographing known landmarks
Individuals who are interested in learning tried and true travel photography practices with the ultimate goal of creating fantastic photographic memories of their journeys.
Travel Photography is a course open to all photographers regardless of skill level or experience. For maximum success the School of Imaging recommends students have good functional familiarity with their cameras prior to their trip. (this knowledge can be acquired in our Camera 101 courses).
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
In order to access the student notes for this course, please follow these steps:
Henry's School of Imaging workshops are quick, informative programs covering a variety of imaging topics.
Find Out More
Check out our tips and tricks blog for great insight on taking better photos no matter your experience level.
View Tips and Tricks
Contact us toll free at 1 (888) 574-0250 or email@example.com
© 1996-2013 Cranbrook Glen Enterprises Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
View your full shopping cart for taxes and shipping.